We run a busy meet calendar, the highlights of which include:
- monthly coach meets to destinations through the UK, such as Snowdonia and the Lake District
- the annual Scottish winter week
- an overseas meet aiming to tackle the highest mountain peak in a European country over a long weekend
- weekends in reasonably priced accommodation such as Bothys and hostels for mountaineering and rock climbing
- a wide variety of specialist weekends at our own hut such as family, skills, and women's weekends
- monthly social evening walks in the week during the summer (for the dark winter nights, these are replaced with monthly slide shows by members and guests)
Winter mountaineering skills indoor meet at the Red Lion Geordie Hind
As in recent years this will be a car meet, with people aiming to arrive at the start by 10am.A wate...
January coach Meet. Llanberis Snowdon
February Coach Meet. Patterdale Lake District
See Newsletter for details
Indoor Evening Meet
March Coach Meet. The Arans Wales
Contact Nigel Tarr the coach secretary.Leaves West Brom at 7am and J2 M54 at 7.20am
Away Dinner. Windermere in the Lake District
Annual General Meeting. Red Lion 7.30pm
Coach Meet Sunday 14th April . Horton in Ribblesdale
Coach Meet Saturday 11th May. Long meet to Seatoller. Lake District
Camping, climbing, swimming, kayaking, hiking, eating and drinking.
Lots to do!
Coach Meet Sunday 13th October to Ogwen Wales
SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER : A RARE MEET TO AMBLESIDE / GRASMERE Previously featuring on the programme in Ma...
Download our meet card
Our meet card lists the club's events up until the end of December 2024.Download Meet Card